Pokemon TCG has just released a fun, memorable set full of crazy cards but it's very difficult to keep track of all the cards without a proper checklist. We tend to forget which card belongs to which set, which type it belongs to, if it's rare or not, and a lot of other confusions. Although the booklet you get from ETBs can help you keep track of your cards, it still isn't as efficient as this dedicated spreadsheet for the Celebrations 25th Anniversary that our team at CuraCards spent time putting together.
In this spreadsheet, you'll get -
- Keep track of all the different attributes of your Cards, like their types, rarity, set, quantity, etc.
- All you have to do is add tick the box when you pull the card & if you want you can add the quantity in the box right next to the card you pull.
Very Important Instructions -
- Click the “View Google Sheet” option.
- After downloading the spreadsheet, go to "File" and click on "Make A Copy."
- And now, open packs, pull cards, and mark them off.